Monday, March 29, 2021

Attention!

I think this little bird's commanding officer must have been near by...he really seems to be at attention! Still playing with my new camera. It is still frustrating when a setting gets set and then I can't figure out how to get to it again to undo it! But using it and it alone for a while will get me to know this camera. Nathan, Kathy and 5 of the 7 grandchildren stopped by this afternoon. Nathan, Isaac and Joy all took a turn at trying to take a picture or two with the camera. Joy took pictures of the flowers that they planted for me for my birthday. One of them took a picture of me...it doesn't happen often that I am in front of a camera...especially my own! Woody left a few minutes ago to go to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting...the first time in over a year! He said that he would start going again once he was two weeks out from getting his second vaccine. He was two weeks out this past Friday so he is "good to go." He will wear a mask vaccinated or not. My sister got her second vaccine this past Friday and she was pretty much down for the count for a little over 24 hours. She was given papers prior to her vaccine and one of the things stated on it was: if you got a rash from the first one then don't get the second. I have about come to that conclusion all on my own! This weekend my arms and hands kstarted itching again. Feet are better except they are itching some as the blistered places heal. And my legs about three inches above the ankles down to the ankles are itching badly tonight. Ready for the itching to go away! But I have about decided that no matter what doctor and health department say...I think that I am going to say "one is enough" and just be extra careful and continue to wear a mask. On that note...Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment