Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Bye Bye, March!

Can you believe that 1/4 of the year is behind us already?!? Today I had to sit and wait around all day for the Sears repairman...who never came. Of course, if he had come, he couldn't have fixed the dryer as the part that is supposedly being shipped to us hasn't arrived yet. Not sure what my next move is...I guess wait and see if the part comes tomorrow in the mail. At this point don't know if it is the postal service or repairman or someone else who is at fault. I guess I can just hope that it will eventually be repaired. Woody is the only one who strayed from the house today. He had his second Keytruda infusion and after that appointment he stopped and got his hair cut. One of the things that Woody said sounded good was banana pudding...so I made banana pudding today. It was quite an interesting undertaking...let's just say that Murphy visited! But, no matter how many misturns were taken,there is now a banana pudding chilling in the refrigerator. Hope it is good...the leavings in the pan I cooked the pudding in tasted good...the banana piece I ate tasted good...and the several vanilla wafers I ate also tasted good...so surely combining three good items will turn into one very good item! Time will tell! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment