Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Supposed To Be A Stormy Night

Tonight's barn is another that is tuked away and will hardly be visible in a few more weeks. It has rained a good portion of the day and strong storms are predicted for the late night hours. We have had a few stray claps of thunder but so far just lots of rain. We have had a quiet stay-at-home day. These days first thing that I do is get Woody disconnected from his dialysis machine. After that this morning, I made a recipe of his high protein pancakes. Then this afternoon I made breakfast sausage patties and now have them all tucked away in the freezer ready for Woody's breakfasts. Along with that cooking came quite a few dishes which either I or the dishwasher washed. I worked a little more on transferring recipes from my recipe app on the old iPad to the new iPad. I am closing in on getting them all transferred over. I had worked on them earlier but just hadn't gotten back to that task. Lots of little tasks like that seem to hang around. This rainy day seemed to be a good day to do a little more on them. This is a "one-or-these-days projects." One of these days it will be finished. Another one of those "jobs" is indexing samplers in my needlework magazines. I had thought that I was going to do that today, but never got around to it, I have taken many little mini naps today...about everytime I sat down today at some point I found myseof drifting off to sleep...or more like it...waking up after drifting off! I'm beginning to think that the steroids that the doctor put me on have had the opposite effect that they have on most...make them not sleep and gives folk energy...not me...at least so far...I have just been extra sleepy. I took my last one this morning...maybe I will start to feel like myself once again!?! I will say that the antibiotics and steroids have done a good job of clearing up my arms. They almost look normal once again. I guess it is time to go down and set up Woody's dialysis for tonight. Here's hoping and praying that the electricity stays on during the night...and that we don't get blown away! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment