Thursday, March 25, 2021

Stormy Thursday

Tonight's photos show some of the pictures that I took the other day using the 4K feature that lets me capture still photos from 4K video clips. I made them into collages...for some reason they said "collage" to me. WE have had storms off and on today and they still arent over...thought at the moment all is calm...that couod be good...or...what's the saying? "The calm before the storm!" The really bad storms today have been south of us...so far. I decided to come in and blog a little early as this weekend is a virtual reunion at Cottey College and I am going to try to join some of the virtual meetings. One of my childhood friends is on the alum board and is on campus and they are having a Zoom meeting that I am going to try to join so I can see my friend at leaet! There are various things planned from tonight on through Sunday afternoon...so I will attempt to attend virtually without leaving the comforts of home! I have my Cotteybt-shirt on...so am ready! Now to see if my technical skills are ready! We have both stuck close to home today. I don't think that Woody even ventured upstairs. He says that he isnt sleeping much at night and I'm not around at night to verify that he isn't! I know that during the day he often says that he hasn't dozed off, but I nabe talked to him during that time he claims to have been awake and he has no idea that I said anything to him. Oh, well...I just know that he needs to sleep...at some time or another! I cooked this morning...made a meatloaf and then with the rest of the ground beef cooked some hamburger patties on the George Foreman grill. Woody chose a hamburger for lunch. I had a slice of meatloaf. I think we both enjoyed our choices. Just had a tornado warning drop down on my screen...warning means a tornado on the ground...thank goodness not a warning for our county...just praying everyone in the path stays safe! These warnings are for Tennessee...most today that I have heard were for Alabama. Our county is under a tornado watch (conditions right for a tornado) until later tonight...hoping all the bad stuff is passed us before it is time to connect Woody for his dialysis treatment tonight. I worked some more on my sampler index. I "think" that I only have one more set of magazines to go through and then I can be through with this task. I have really found some lovely ones...now to decide which ones to stitch. I already have one picked out to stitch after I finish the current project I am working on...but have to order some linen before I can start it. Well, off to see if I can tune into Zoom! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment