Friday, March 19, 2021

Opening Back Up?

Yesterday I placed some books on hold at our public library for Woody. Today I got the call that they had them ready for me to come get. I asked if they were still doing curbside check out and they said, "No." They are opened back up and we can once again go into the library. Today was the first time that I had been inside tne library in a little over a year. I didn't linger. I waited my turn to approach the check-out desk and then asked for my books, gave them my card and was on my way back out the door in a matter of minutes. That waa the extent of me being out and about today except for taking a bag of dialysis "trash" out to the garbage can and then to get our mail. I did get up and do the next step in making Sour Dough English Muffins. Then cooked them this afternoon. The next step is to bag them up when I go back downstairs when it is time to get Woody's dialysis treatment set up. I have done some more stitching on my cross stitch piece and just finished stitching a sweet little fawn. Now to decide whether to stitch a mallard duck or a turtle...have to move the fabric on my scroll frame before I can procede. Woody was very glad to have some books to read. He had finished what he had been reading so was glad that I got him some today from the library. He spent some time upstairs on the computer and working his crossword puzzles. March Madness has begun so he watched a little basketball today. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment