Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Signs of Spring

Our yard is starting to show signs of Spring. Pretty flowers are always a welcome sight in the yard after a cold and somewhat dull winter. Today was the beginning of several appointments this week. It is an appointment that I am always ready for...an appointment to get my hair cut. I enjoyed a nice visit with Jody while she cut my hair. I managed to get Woody's dialysis set up and running prior to going to my appointment. Today...no glitches...thank goodness. After I got home I made a call to my sister. It's her birthday today. So wishing her a BIG happy birthday. Woody has read, done crossword puzzles, etc. today...his normal routine. I have just done little things around the house including collecting all the recyclables and emptying various wqstebaskets into the big trash can and got it all out to the road for tomorrow's pick up. The new boxes are made of thicker cardboard and are larger...thus a little more awkward to get the weekly stack of cardboard out to the curb...always seems like a bit of a wrestling match by the time I get it all out there. I fought sleep in my chair while attmepting to work on some cross stitch. Melany called about the time I was about to drift off and I even caught myself dozing off once while we were talking. I am bothered once again by itching...both arms this time, but no red blotchy areas this timel..at this point anyway. I plan to take some Benedryl after I get Woody disconnected from his dialysis tonight. I'd hate to become any sleepier than I am now so best wait to take that till it is okay for me to go to sleep for the night. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment