Saturday, March 20, 2021

New Kid on the Block!

Fed Ex delivered my birthdaay present from Woody today...a new small point and shoot. I say small but when I line up my older two point and shoots...new kid is biggest...not exactly pocket size anymore...but still small and it still has a good zoom lens. Once I got the batteries charged, Woody took me on a little side trip to try the camera out. I didn't take any pictures till I was in the car. I just set up the date and time and moved a couple of settings to where I know I like them. I stayed with Panasonic after doing a lot of comparisons...in each of the comparisons it came out on top. I have a Lumix DC-ZS8, DC-ZS40, and now a DC-ZS80...big changes over the years. I have quite a bit to learn with this one. I kept trying to figure out how I was to select a setting...screen was like the 40, but I couldn't get the setting to change...all of a sudden I relized that all I had to do wss touch the setting to choose. This is the first point and shoot that I have had a touch screen. It will take some getting used to, I'm sure. I had alredy downloaded the manual so had read through it prior to the camera arriving. Now I can go through it with camera in hand. I will close with some of the pictures I captured today on our little jaunt out into Bedford County to Bedford Lake. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! I was hoping not to have Covid stories any more, but yesterday one of the members in our Sunday School class messaged me that her preteen grandaughter had tested positive for Covid. And, now...some of the first images from the new kid on the block!

No comments:

Post a Comment