Thursday, March 11, 2021

First Barn Trip of 2021 and a Doctor Visit

Tonight's barn I have taken before. It is located right next to the entrance where you can walk down to Rutledge Falls. It is on the outskirts of Tullahoma. it is just one of MANY barns we found on our way to my doctor appointment in McMinnville. Marie, Carolyn and I enjoyed ourselves immensely as we always do as we discover barns around almost every turn in the road. I really appreciated them letting a stop at my doctor be a part of today's outing. I will now report on my doctor visit. She was very wide eyed when she saw what my arms looked like. She immediately said that I was NOT going to be getting my 2nd vaccine tomorrow. She has put me on an antibiotic and a dose pack of steroids to help my arms to get back to normal...wonder if they ever will!!! After I got back out to the car, I called the Coffee County Health Department to let them know that I won't be getting my vaccine tomorrow...so they could give my spot to someone else! After I got back to my car, I headed to the pharmacy...only the antibiotic had been phoned in, but the pharmacist called the doctor office and got the steroid perscription from them that way. I have taken my first dose of antibioric, but it was suggested that I wait till tomorrow to take the steroids...if I want to sleep tonight! Woody chose not to have his dialysis during the day today so he could be "free" while I was gone. He finished cleaning out the little triangular garden around the mailbox...a goal of his for the day. He is going to try to have his dialysis treatments at night so he will be free to do things during the day. He thinks that he will be able to sleep during his dialysis since he doesn't have many alarms during the treatments these days. I hope it works out for him this time to do them at night. He's hoping to be able to go back to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meetings and to be able to go to grandchildren's ball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment