Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tuesday

Here a couple of the captures with my new camera from our front porch. Melany and family gave me the apple feeder. Mr. Mockingbird seems to be enjoying the apple that I put on when I filled feeders this past weekend. The squirrel was checking to see if anyone was sitting on the front porch...he stayed away when he spotted me sitting there. I sat on the front porch for a little while today, but it was quite windy and then it started raining so I headed inside. I think that I managed to get a few pictures of a tufted titmouse. Woody spent a while upstairs working crossword puzzles, checking out baseball statistics and other information, and played Scrabble for a while on the old computer. I continued working on my sampler index...finished a couple sets of needlework magazines that had quite a few samplers in them. I have now gone through most of them that almost always published one or more samplers in them every issue. There are still others that had samplers in them every now and then...just have to decide if I feel like continuing. I already have enough in the index to keep me stitching well beyond my expected life expectancy! BUT...this gives me choices and I don't have to look through them everytime that I feel like starting a new sampler! I think that my feet are some better...they haven't itched as much today...but I noticed a little while ago that the itchiness seemed to be coming back! I am so ready to be over all this mess that has been caused by one "little" vaccine that I got seven weeks ago. My only trip out today was to pick up some prescriptions for Woody. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment