Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday Rolled Around...Again!

Monday's seem to have a habit of rolling around...again and again! It seems like Monday is here and before we turn around another Monday is upon us. Today has been a busy day. I guess that it is good that we are both feeling better! I managed to accomplish a job that I had been putting off for one reason and another...main reason...just didn't feel like it! But I had never gotten the Christmas decoration boxes back in the Christmas closet. One of the reasons is that it had been cold and the closet is cold and when I open the doors the cold air in the closet makes the upstairs colder (at least that was my excuse!). The other, and this is the main reason, it is so hard to work in that closet as hardly any light gets into it. It's one of two closets that run the length of our upstairs hall. Folding doors open to the middle of each of the closets and then the it goes to the left and right of the opening about 6 feet both ways...those storage areas are so dark that it is hard to know exactly what spaces you have to fill. A while back I decided that maybe we could put in one of those lights that just stick onto a surface and are run by batteries. Yesterday Nathan and Kathy stopped to pick up some dishes to return to Melany. They were heading to WalMart so I told Nathan what I needed/wanted. He did find one that he thought would work and on their way home stopped and put it in the closet. PERFECT!!! Exactly what I needed. So this morning it was warm and I had light in the closet...so my excuses had been put aside and I set to and managed to pack all the boxes back into the closet...quite a puzzle...but I managed to fit boxes into open spaces till at last all were in and I could close the closet door till I decorate at Christmas. For a while I thought that the boxes would still be out when it is time to decorate for Christmas! Now the hallway seems so spacious! It needs to be vacuumed...another day! Woody's major undertaking of the day was a shower...a major effort these days...just getting the bathroom set up is quite an undertaking and then it is just not easy for Woody to do even everyday things these days. We had a storm blow through this afternoon. It gave all the spring flowers a good drink. It really is looking like spring outdoors these days...flowers blooming, grass getting green, trees getting that first color they have before leaves start forming, some trees blooming...such a beautiful time of the year. Tonight's barn is one of those that is tucked back into a lot of trees. It is one that we would have trouble photographing once all the foliage is out. This one I took so you can see how far away we were from this barn and then zoomed in on it so you can even see inside it. I like to get the "big picture" and then zoom in on details. Woody's temperature was back to its usual low-normal degrees and he definitely feels better than he did over the weekend. My arms continue to calm down, though still rough and now peeling a bit...and, still itchy at times. It does look like we will both live! Woody has a fairly earlyl appointment in Murfreesboro in the morning with his dermatologist. I am having to adjust the time for his overnight dialysis a bit so we will be sure to have plenty of time to go through the disconnecting routing before it is time to leave. These days it seems like one of us is always facing several appointments each week. This week Woody has two...tomorrow's and then later in the week with Dr. O. his nephrologist at Fresenius Kidney Care Center. I got around to doing some wash over the weekend and used the dryer for the first time since the repairman came and it is not fixed so I had to arrange for a return trip for the repairman...that will be my appointment next week! Woody will see Oncology for labs and see the doctor before his next Keytruda infusion. Oh, and I guess I do have another "appointent" next week...have to make the next order for Woody's dialysis supplies...like I said...always something looming that has to be done! Guess that is life!!!! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment