Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday Doings

The main accomplishment of the day was going to see Dr. O. at Fresenius Kidney Care Center. This is his "care team" visit...see nurse, dietician, social worker and the doctor. The word that came from all is that everything is going very well and to carry on as we are doing. Sounded good! It is time for me to do something with my sour dough starter again. I have let it go dormant for a while, but feel like starting to use it once again. I made sour dough waffles this morning. Tomorrow I plan to make English muffins...that recipe has to be started tonight and left on the counter over night. I will put that together after I get Woody's dialysis machine set up for his overnight treatment. Woody still says that he isn't getting much sleep...so we will see if it gets any better or if he decides to go back to doing it during the day. I got word today that my birthday present from Woody is on its way and will be here sooner than they originally said...now we will see if the mail comes through...I'm not sure which carrier is bringing it from New York to Tullahoma! The gift that I ordered with the birthday money from my sister is also supposed to be here this weekend...its tracking says Sunday. I can't get used to things being delivered on Sunday, but the last time or two that I ordered something from Amazon it was delivered on Sunday. Woody had a bit of a backwards day...usually he heads upstairs to work at the computer either before breakfast or right after. Today due to his morning appointment, he waited till later in the day to go upstairs and didn't go upstairs till just before supper. So he did his crossword puzzles a bit later in the day today...but did them he did! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment