Friday, March 26, 2021

Beautiful Friday

Beautiful day and look what we discovered...our first blooming tulip...so pretty and bright! I have spent quite a time on my iPad attending virtual "functions" at Cottey...some live and some pre recorded. I have taken a virtual tour of the campus and a prerecorded tour of the three residence halls. Having just been there three years ago for my 50th reunion not a lot has changed. They will be unveiling a renovation to the lower floor of the chapel, a campus center, tomorrow. I joined another Zoom group for a scavenger hunt this afternoon...that was fun. One of the items was a cookbook or recipe from Cottey. I pulled out the original recipe for Cottey Wassil that I got during the Hanging of the Greens Ceremony during my first yeqr at Cottey (1966). That item really intrigued them. I have since sent a photo of said very stained recipe and order of activities that evening so many, many years ago. I'm posting a bit early tonight as I am planning to go to the Chapel Service honoring our founder, Virginia Alice Cottey, that starts shortly. My one venture out today was to pick up a prescription for Woody at our pharmacy and then a quck trip to a grocery store down the street to get some much needed ice cream for Woody's daily high protein shake. Woody had an outing today, too. He had an appointment at TN Oncology for labs and to see the doctor. I guess all was fine as they scheduled him for his next Keytruda infusion next week. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment