Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday, Monday!

It has been a rather busy day. Woody spent part of the morning upstairs checking things out on the laptop..it's baseball time again...at least Spring Training...so there are happenings with the St. Louis Cardinals that he checks out the day after the play. I have spent part of the day trying to overcome the itch...it may be a little better, but at the moment my arms are really bothering me. The rash seems to have formed scales over the top and now my arms and backs of my hands feel like leather and when I touch the skin on my arm it feels totally different both with the hand that is touching and with the arm that is being touched. Strange, strange! Not a happy strange, either. One of the last things that I did last night was get online and arrange for a repairman to come to the house...the dryer didn't dry the load of clothes that I put in last night. We now have clothes hanging in both bathrooms and laying around on surfaces drying. I think that they should be dry by now, but they weren't this morning. Always something! The repairman is supposed to come tomorrow sometime between 8am and 5pm. Can you see me roll my eyes?!? Woody's dialysis supplies should also be delivered tomorrow. The delivery is set up for Wednesday between 7 and 11am, but he almost always drops ours off the day before when he has finished up that day's deliveries. I hope that he delivers tomorrow as he has told me that it will always be the earliest time that I'm told that he will be here. 7am is just a little early for a delivery. But we will take it whenever he comes! I spent a little while moving things out of our little laundry room and clearing off the top of the dryer. I always feel sorry for whoever comes to repair as there is very little room to move appliances out and be able to work behind them. But they seem to manage so I will let him manage...but the laundry basket and the dust mops, etc. have been moved. At this point in the day my recliner is calling my name. All this itching wears on me and when I do sleep, I don't sleep very long even if I have taken a couple of Benadryls! I am having a hard time thinking that it is time for my second vaccine on Friday...definitely not looking forward to this one, since the side effects are supposed to be worse! I don't want to imagine worse! Woody has played some solitaire, watched TV, read, and just whiled away the time during his dialysis. He will be finished in a couple of hours...and be done for another day! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment