Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Day 12: Christmas Memories

So tonight's ornaments are memories of my love of sewing. I cross stitched the sewing Santa several years back (2006). The others were gifted to me. Don't you love the tree made from stacked buttons!?! It is the newest ornament hung on our tree...just hung it Sunday. Woody had a good day at dialysis...no alarms nor any problems with his blood pressure...signs of a good dialysis day! He has spent the rest of the day either in his recliner or on the couch. Donna and I worked in the church library this afternoon. We added a little Christmas to the window display of books by replacing the books that had been in the window with Christmas books. Melany, Kathy, Nathan and I have been working out kinks in our family Christmas plans...I think that maybe we have come up with a plan that will include "most" everyone...not easy to do as the family grows bigger!!! Speaking of our family growing bigger, I will post a picture of a very happy Abigail after last evening. She was proposed to in the midst of her financé's family's outdoor Christmas lights! He even had a neon sign that said, "Will you marry me?" Abigai was totally surprised despite the fact that all in her family knew of the plan since they were in on it and were there. The plan to get Abigail there was that Payton's family were having Christmas photos taken by a photographer and Abigail and her family were invited to be a part of the photo taking! It worked!
She looks happy doesn't she!!!!! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment