Saturday, December 9, 2023

Day 9: Christmas Memories

Tonight's photo shows an ornament that Melany beaded for us. Isn't it beautiful! I have many ornaments that others made for us and I enjoy looking them on the tree and thinking about the person whose hands made them! this is short and sweet tonight. We have been, and may still be, in a tornado warning, which that somewhere in our county or in another county, there is atornado ontbe ground. i believe that we escaped this time. There have been killer tornados north of us this evening. Woody's dialtsis went well today and has had a good afternoon. Iam still working away...really close to finisjing my Christmas sewing...would be finished, but had to shut down my machine because of the storm, I just got finished making a chicken casserole for my Sunday School Class' Christmas potluck, which is tomorrow after church. To be continued (as long as we don't blow away!)! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 'Tis the season! (Sounds like the storm has passed by.)

No comments:

Post a Comment