Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Day 13: Christmas Memories

Tonight you are seeing the section of our tree that I call the grandchildren's baby photo gallery. the photo ornaments s-curve down one side of the tree with Erin, our oldest grandchild, at the top of the "line" and our youngest, Joseph, at the bottom. I think it's funny...oldest has the smallest frame and youngest has the largest! Always good memories when I look at this section of our tree! Memories of them when they were small and all through the years to the present! We have had a stay-at-home day. i got the Christmas letter written and also completed the last machine-embroidered ornament that I am gifting this year...two MAJOR accomplishments! Woody did his crossword puzzles eventually today...printer wasn't very cooperative printing them today! Woody also proofed our Christmas letter. Melany, Kathy, and I finalized our family Christmas plans today...day, time, and menu. So things are rolling along towards Christmas. I plan to work on getting gifts wrapped next...I don't want to be scurrying around Christmas Eve finishing my wrapping! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment